When it comes to ensuring your family’s future financial security — and designating recipients of your assets and property during estate administration — there is no substitute for personalized, proactive estate planning.
At the law firm of Hunsberger Dunn LLP, our knowledgeable lawyers work closely and directly with individuals, families and business owners, to assist with plans that best prepare their estates for the challenges and uncertainties of estate and tax laws.
Thorough preparation of an estate plan ahead of time preserves legal and financial aspects of your affairs while acknowledging the demands of different government administrations in the 21st century. We welcome the opportunity to be of service.
Our respected law firm’s quality estate planning legal services include:
- Comprehensive consultation and goal determination — openness to hearing your wishes, providing you with facts and assessment of your goals
- Professional trustees — appointment of accomplished, skilled trustees from the ranks of business and relevant professions
- Ancillary documents — just the right combination of estate planning tools (will, trust, durable or medical power of attorney, advance health care directives and many more) that speak to your specific, unique issues
- Asset protection — legal and financial strategies that protect savings and possessions accumulated through years of hard work, and avoid unnecessary taxation whenever possible
- Advanced estate planning techniques — when estate plans expand, our recommendations expand with them, relative to charitable trusts, life insurance planning and business succession planning
We look forward to meeting you, getting to know you and finding out how we can help secure your family’s financial future through solid estate planning. Your initial consultation with our forward-looking estates attorneys can be scheduled right now at 714-663-8000 or by email message. Hunsberger Dunn LLP serves estates, probate and trust clients in Orange, Riverside and San Bernardino County.